The Travis Spouses Club’s charitable activity is dedicated to assisting the Travis AFB private organizations and local organizations with financial support through monetary donations. These organizations requests directly impact the lives of military members, base civilian workers, veterans, retirees, and their families. Funds are raised by the our members through fundraising activities, outside donations, and profits from the Volunteer Thrift Shop located at 660 Hickam Ave, Building 247.
Donation requests are handled by the Charitable Committee before each Governing Board meeting. For more information on the process please read our Donation Request Guide.
To assist you in your application for funding, please note:
- Request can only be submitted by a private organization. Check can not be issued to individuals.
- Funding is done by check only. We can not give cash or gift cards.
- Donation requests that directly or indirectly benefit an individual or specific group of individuals is not allowed.
- Please be as specific as possible about the event or project that your requesting money for. Describe its purpose and its impact on the persons attending or effected by the event or project.
- Accurately describe what the funds would be used to pay for. Requests which are too vague may impact decision.
- Ask for an exact amount of funding needed. No variable or continued funding requests accepted.
- If you are asking for a specific item, please give us the exact cost, where it may be purchased, and how it will be used.
- Funds may not be used for political candidate or cause, to fund door prizes, food, beverages, or childcare for events.
Donation request may be submitted to the Charitable Committee using our online form, electronic mail, or by regular mail to;
Travis Spouses Club
Attn: Charitable Committee
PO Box 1475
Travis AFB, CA 94535
Electronic Mail: email@example.com